Give Us A Call: 800.614.7263
"ONLINE PRICES FOR SUPPLIED AND INSTALLED WINDOWS"
Skip to navigation. Skip to content.
  1. Select your windows and doors from the Products page.
  2. Follow the instructions on the Estimates page. Obtain your Maximum Estimated Cost for the supply and installation of the windows and doors you selected.
  3. Follow the instructions on the Estimate Form to obtain your exact price.
  4. You will be able inspect samples of the products you priced prior to our site inspector verifying your measurements. You are not under any obligation to purchase. If you decide to go ahead we will email, fax or mail a contract to you.
  5. Customers are asked to pay 35% of the contract price when we place your order with the manufacturer. The remaining balance, being 65% of the contract price, is due immediately on completion of the work outlined in the contract.